Friday, April 21, 2006

At least I don't clip my fingernails

on the subway.

The dastardly Eli has tagged me with the Five Weird Habits quiz.

[scratches head, ponders how much of her quirky personality should really be revealed]

1. When I get into bed at night, I have to turn from side to side twice before I settle in to sleep. Usually from the right to the left and then back to the right. No, make that always right-left-right.

2. I abduct and sacrifice obnoxious finance types who think Fosters is really Australian beer to the Great God Splorax. Well, that's really more of a hobby.

3. I idly twirl my hair. Seriously. Have done so since I was but a wee slip of a thing. Usually I don't realize I'm doing it, like when I'm reading.

4. I scratch mosquito bites until they bleed. I should note that they're usually other people's mosquito bites.

5. I have to have at least one cup of coffee before I . . . oh, I don't think I need to say any more.

I will not tag anyone for this. I am that person who dares Fate by deleting chain emails, and I don't give money to panhandlers.

Feel free, if you so choose, to add your five weird habits. It's your prerogative.