Monday, August 14, 2006

I feel like a million blogs!

[Insert cloyingly sentimental greeting here]

I consider myself exceedingly fortunate to be able to voice my opinion, as crass and foul-mouthed as it may be, at this venue. I think that given the right circumstances, like attracts like; god knows, I have some pretty fuckin' funny readers, and I'm glad that all of you are comfortable enough to let it fly at Dependable Renegade.

Yeah, it's my birthday (raise da ROOF!), but that pales in comparison to just how cool it is to be able to reach out to so many smart, talented, funny people through these here internet tubes. You keep me going in these incredibly bizarre times in which we're living (in)*.

And lastly, I'd like to thank George W. Bush for being such a psychopathic and unphotogenic git. If it weren't for you and your cadre of sociopaths, buddy...

As soon as I get home, I will figure out who the millionth visitor was.

In the meantime, my thanks. You guys RULE!

love and kisses,

watertiger

* I still don't forgive Sir Paul for that lameass POS, "Freedom."