Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just so we're clear about Republican priorities.

Congressman Mark Foley (R-FL) was engaging in Internet sex with a high school student in the House chamber as it prepared to vote for an Emergency War Time supplemental appropriations bill, according to a report filed by ABC.

Excerpts from the ABC report follow:

#

This message was dated April 2003, at approximately 7 p.m., according to the message time stamp.

Maf54: I miss you
Teen: ya me too
Maf54: we are still voting
Maf54: you miss me too

The exchange continues in which Foley and the teen both appear to describe having sexual orgasms.

Maf54: ok..i better go vote..did you know you would have this effect on me
Teen: lol I guessed
Teen: ya go voteā€¦I don't want to keep you from doing our job
Maf54: can I have a good kiss goodnight
Teen: :-*
Teen:

The House voted that evening on HR 1559, Emergency War Time supplemental appropriations.


via Raw Story.