Thursday, October 12, 2006

Read: "I'm too stupid to come up

with something more eloquent."

BUSH: Well, they may not use "cut and run," but they say "date certain" as to when to get out before the job is done. That is cut and run. You know, I – nobody's accused me of having a real sophisticated vocabulary. I understand that. And maybe their – their words are more sophisticated than mine, but when you pull out before the job is done, that's cut and run as far as I'm concerned.

Actually, it's the tried and true approach; just keep repeating the same lie over and over and over, and the sheeple will buy it during the commercials on "Dancing With the Stars". Only catch? At this point, you're condescending (pssst, that means "talking down to", George) to a solid majority of the country who now approve of "cutting and running." You stick to those guns, idiot.


"Braaaaaaaaaaains..."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
REUTERS/Larry Downing



more here.